Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fiber!!

Warning! Very Picture heavy.

I laid down this afternoon because I was getting tired and when I got up, R said that I had a box. No, two boxes! Big ones! I got my alpaca fiber!!!!!!!













I ordered them from Angel at Maryland Alpaca Farm. Wonderful lady, great to work with, and reasonable prices. She sent me some Suri and some Haucaya. I told the colors I was looking for and here is what she sent me. The Suris - Panty Raider, Magruder, and I think Seamus. The Huacayas are Georgianna, Jasmine, George, and Titanium.

Georgianna.









Jasmine.









George.









Panty Raider (the first thing I said when I felt this was "silky" and then saw what the name was!He is the darker one on this page









Magruder.









Titanium.









Seamus. Neck fiber only.










Thank you Angel!

1 comment:

Nic said...

I've always wanted to try alpaca. You're really tempting me now.