Monday, June 9, 2008

more questions

Some more questions for my SP12 and Summer of Yarn spoilers:

Age: early 30's
Favorite color? to wear - jewel tones, to knit - any color
Do you prefer cats, dogs, or some other kind of pet? I prefer cats but have both
Do you play an instrument? If not, which is your favorite to listen to? I played clarinet, flute, and saprano sax in highschool but haven't played since
Favorite flower? carnations and pansy
Favorite foods? salty and chocolate (not necessarly together though)
Favorite season/time of year? anytime but summer here in the desert
Favorite day of the week? the day after my last day of work for my week
Are you a morning person? no
What is one thing that makes you happy? my boyfriend and my pets
What is one thing that irritates you? clutter
What is one personality trait that really impresses you in others? honesty
What is one personality trait that really irritates you in others? nosiness
Country or Countries you’d like to visit? Ireland

No comments: