Friday, June 13, 2008

eh

Sorry for the lack of regular posts. Just haven't felt up to it.

R is out of town, was supposed to be back yesterday, but something came up and he won't be be back for at least another week. I was upset when he told me why, but now it is to "whatever". I haven't been feeling all that great. I am moody. I really don't want to talk about it over the internet, but I had to say something to someone.

I have startistis. I have started a crochet shawl and knitted scarf thing. The shawl is being made up as I go, trying to see if I can make what I see in my head. The scarf is "My so called scarf" in sock weight on size 10s. It looks pretty good. Nice an airy without too much. I thought about blocking it out when done, but when I dry block it, I don't like it. Loses all stitch definition. It isn't curling too much right now.

Thank you for listening to me vent. Thank you.

No comments: