Sunday, June 1, 2008

SP 12 questionare

SP12 Questionare!

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I like most yarns, I don't have a LYS in town, so my "knowledge" of different yarns and fibers is small. I really don't care for acrylic yarns but they have their place.
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
In a wooden toolbox my boyfriend gave me for Christmas last year
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I learned several years ago, but didn't really keep it up. Relearned about two years ago via the internet. Probably intermediate.
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
Yes, Amazon
5. What's your favorite scent?
Clean and citrusy
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
Yes, anything chocolate
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I bead, quilt, sew, and crochet. Yes, I spin. I have a few spindles and an Ashford Traveler
8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
I mainly listen to Country music, but like most music but rap. Yes.
9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
To wear, jewel tones. To knit, any colors as long as they look good together
10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
I live with my boyfriend, we have four dogs and three cats
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
yes, yes, yes, and no
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Baby things, hats, scarves, sox
13. What are you knitting right now?
three pairs of sox, a shawl for me, and a secret project for a good friend
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
yes
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
I have both, I use both. Straights, I love my Lantern Moons, and circs - Addis
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
yes to both
17. How old is your oldest UFO?
A sox that I just frogged from about two years ago
18. What is your favorite holiday?
Other people's birthdays
19. Is there anything that you collect?
yes. dogs, cats, dust bunnies, yarn, fiber, nursing books, Ansel Adams.
20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
I don't have a lot of "knowledge" of the different yarns out there, so really anything would be very appreciated! I have been eyeing EZ's books.
21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
Continental knitting and colorwork
22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
Yes, ball of foot - 9", length - 10.5"
23. When is your birthday?
In April
24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID? Yes, theknittycrafter

Also, please know that I am unable to wear scented lotions. Also, anything with a mohair % of 25 or more and I sneeze the whole time I am knitting and wearing it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm your SP spoiler!! Glad to "meet" ya and I'm looking forward to getting to know you!!