Saturday, March 22, 2008

Socks!

I have been knitting. Honest. Here, I will show you.

These are R's. I finised them about a week ago. He loves them. I lost the ballbands but if I remember correctly, the yarn is Claudia Hand Painted Yarns. I don't remember the color. Very nice yarn to work with.














I just finished the first of a pair a few minutes ago for me. The yarn is Claudia Handpainted Yarns. The color is "Hawaii". I will be buying more of this from the Loopy Ewe.















Both pairs are my personal patterns that I have put together from several different patterns. They are toe up Magic loop, started with Magic cast on. They have a heel flap and a gusset. I do basic vanilla pattern to show off the yarn. I have even started the secend one. See?














Sorry that this post is sarcastic. I am trying to stay awake so I can sleep tomorrow so that I can stay awake at work tomorrow night. Happy Knitting!!

No comments: