Sunday, March 16, 2008

AUGGH!!!

The other morning I noticed that one of my skeins of yarn was missing. It was one of a pair that was gifted to me by a friend. I had wound them up and set them prominently on my yarn shelves so that I could admire them and pet them as I walked by. Well, that morning, I noticed that one was gone. I looked on the floor, under the bed, etc. no pretty little cake of yarn. I told R to please keep an eye out for it as the puppy loooooves my fiber. Yarn, fiber he looooves it. R and I went running errands later, and when we got back I found this:















This is the other one:














and this is the puppy:















"I didn't do nothin'. I'm just layin' here on your pillow bein' good!"

2 comments:

yelley said...

oh no! can you save any of it?

Anonymous said...

I hope the yarn wasn't harmed terribly. Luckily Sissy did that with an acrylic, so it was easy to clean up, and no loss.