Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Katie

Took some more pictures of Katie this morning.

She is too cute. She goes to the vet today to get checked out. She apparently likes rocks.

The girls still really don't know about her yet. Ditto is starting to mother her, but Dee O Gee is still skittish around her. But she is skittish anyways. I only had to take her out once last night. I was so proud of her.

No new knitting progress because of the baby. I probably should make her a rug/bed/blanket. R said "oh no, another project!" He was laughing when he said it. I was thinking on making it a log cabin style so I can add on to it as she grows.

4 comments:

stargazer said...

Hey chiquitita, it's your sock pal here. Your dogs are adorable. I hope you're as excited as I am about this swap!

tibbers sox said...

Yes, I am1 If you have any questions for me, you can post them here.

stargazer said...

Hello again.

So...you didn't list any color preferences in your profile, but is there any color you absoutely HATE?
For patterns, do you prefer lace or something that looks "sturdier"?
And also, is it too hot for wool where you live?
I just want to make sure you'll actually like the socks I make!
Thanks, and I can't wait to start your socks!

tibbers sox said...

I like just about any color. Sorry. Right now it is too warm for wool sox, but I get really cold feet in the winter. Also, I am moving to snow country soon.
I make "sturdier" sox for myself, so I don't have any lacey sox. I hope that this answers your questions.