Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Cats, Dogs, and FO's


This is a picture of my desk. My cat, Motor, loves to sit up there so that he can be with me. Yes, that is three computers that you see. One is so old that it turns on and that is about it. We are trying to figure how to transfer the files to the black computer (R's computer). The silver one is my computer. I had it before R and I got together, or we probably would only have one computer now.
I finished the baby blanket last night. It is soaking in the wash water as we speak. It seemed to take forever, but it didn't really. It is washable yarn, so it is easy care for the mom. I am going to give it to her tomorrow at the nursing student pinning ceromony.

I got my SuperSoxBoxSwap spoilee yesterday. I already started on her bag. I cannot say what it is just in case she reads my blog. It is supposed to be a surprise!!! The way cool part is that she is in England! My other swap spoilees, one is in Texas, and the other in Virginia. I hope that I do a good job spoiling all three ladies.

Katie is over her cough. She is getting spayed today. I go and pick her up in about an hour. The vet gave me some pain meds for her because the pound doesn't supply them. I thought that kinda sucked. I don't want my new baby in pain from major surgery. I got some baby oneies for her to wear so she won't lick and bite at her stitches. When I got my cats fixed, the vet told me about that.











Take my picture mommy!

No comments: