Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Hello Again

Sorry that it has been so long since I last wrote. In that time, I have frogged the feather and fan scarf, and started another scarf. This is what I started. That is the picture from the book. This is what mine looks like: It is Noro Silk Garden in color 84. I got 5 balls of it. I am using Palmwood size 8 from Laurel Hill. Love these needles! They are very smooth and the yarn just glides over the needles. I haven't decided if I like the yarn yet. It has quite a bit of vm in it, and it varies in thickness. I will finish the scarf though as it is a gift.

R and I went to the local humane society today to get a new baby. I have been wanting a lap dog for a while. We have two big dogs. They are German Shephard and Doberman mix. We have a pair of sisters.

The one with the red collar on is Dee O Gee. Her sister in blue is Ditto. Please don't ask, R named them. This is the new baby that R and I got today. Her name is Katie.


She is Beagle mix. We think that she is mixed with Rottweiler because of her snout. She is 12 weeks old. I just kept coming back to her. So she came home with us. she already is all kinds of mischief. She trys to eat the older cat's food, and doesn't like her crate. Time will tell. She goes outside about once an hour. The other dogs don't know what to think of her.

I joined the sokapalooza 4. I a very excited! Got my person this week. I have been having trouble blogging on the blog, so please don't fret if you don't see me on there. I am still deciding on pattern and yarn. So many choices and ideas in my head!

Until next time.

No comments: