Thursday, May 10, 2007

I got a box!!!

I got my box from Loopy Ewe today! I was too excited. This is what I got:









Cherry Tree Hill in Brights










Claudia Hand Paints in DF Green










Claudia Hand Paints in Hawaii










Cider Moon in Seagrass

Way cool huh! I also got some samples of Regina bamboo and silk yarns. They also sent me a needle card thing so I know what needles I have and don't have.

I think I will use either the Seagrass or the Brights as my Sock4 Pal's sox. I am going to visit my mom in the next couple of weeks, so I can take the yarn there t0 the local LYS to have the yarn balled.

I am almost done with that baby blanket. It is just so monotonous to work on. I made myself a promise not to work on anything else until that is done! It is really hard because right beside me right now is a swatch for the sock4.

No comments: