Friday, June 22, 2007

Pictures and a FO!

Ok, I found the camera and took the pictures of the stitch markers

Sulah sent me this:












Very cute and they are reversible! She writes that the notepad and the pen are magnetic. How cool is that!
Kathy send me these:









Very Pretty!
Thank you again to both ladies.

I finished one of my pairs of sox for sockapalooza 4! Here they are:

























The color is is between the middle pic and the bottom. The bottom one is with a flash. It is also to show the difference the other side is. The top is Wendy's Feather and Fan. In fact, the pattern is Wendy's fingering weight toe-up with gusset heel. Very easy and complete instructions! Thank you Wendy! Took them this morning outside on my wall while it is still cool. It was 106 degrees yesterday, and supposed to be warmer today!

The sock forms are from Chappy on ebay. Good products and fast service!

I have started on my next pair of sockapalooza 4 sox. I am a sock angel, so I need to get those done also. But, they also count for my Summer of Sox KAL!!!
Iam so excited to be doing a KAL. It also makes me finish the sox I am doing and not have SSS. Maybe I can get some of R's sox done that he has been asking for!

Until next time - Happy Knitting!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: