Monday, June 25, 2007

Good Morning!

Good Morning!

This is amazing for me. Up this early on a nonwork-nonclinical day! And I have been up for a hour. Ok, onto other things.


Finished my teacher's hat last night. Washed, blocked, and dried. It looks waaaaaaaaaaaay too big! Maybe I blocked it too big. I will tell the teacher that if she has a smaller bowl to rewet it and reblock. The color is more true in the two bottom pictures.



















The dogs are Katie (the puppy) and DeeO.Gee (dobbie/german shepard mix)

They and DeeO.Gee's sister are going with us to WY. Fun. Two big dogs and a puppy in the back of my Bronco. Doable but cramped! We pick up the rental truck this afternoon. I am going to try to pack it this evening, but may have to finish in the AM.

Well, my final is today. It is a computer test. The only problem I have with it is that the company that the school contracts with for the tests and practice tests don't tell you what you missed on the practice tests! So, you really don't know what you got wrong. That is my only gripe. I studied as best as I could. Once I pass the final, then I can apply for the state boards to take the NCLEX for LPN.

Ok. I'm off to eat my Wheaties! Wish me luck and Happy Knitting!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

CANT THINK OF A NAME RIGHT NOW. said...

your knittings- there amazing- =]

Tibbers said...

thank you. I'm sorry but the first comment I cannot read, and I would love to be able to read it.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.