Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I'm still here!!!

Very, very picture intensive!!!!!!!!

I'm still here! I have been busy though. I have been in summer school. I have also been knitting but on things for my secret people, so I cannot really show you stuff. Well, maybe I can show you bits of stuff. Ok, here we go.
































ok, subtitles:
Red hat - baby alpaca just because I liked the color. Gave to a classmate
Pink, orange, yellow knitted fabric - Sockapalooza 4 socks for my pal
Brown, green, & pink - Sox bag for a pal
Stitch markers - made 2 pair for each pal in the swaps I am in. 5 pals = 10pr.











Motor and Katie

Like I said, I have been busy. School, work and sleeping. And some knitting. I am glad that I can sit in the back of my class and knit. The teacher has commented, but hasn't asked me to put it away. I still got some yarn in purple (her favorite color) and I am going to make a knit hat for her. This is her last class that she is teaching. She is going on to be a NP (nurse practitioner). Cool, huh. Well, this note is a long one, so I will go ahead and say that until next time, happy knitting!!!!


No comments: