Monday, August 18, 2008

Thank you!!!!

I am so very behind! I recieved a package from my SP12 Spoiler about a week ago, and haven't blogged about it. Bad me!

My wonderful spoiler sent me a book that I have been looking at for awhile.

It is called "a fine fleece" by Lisa Lloyd

I have had my nose in it devouring the information and the beautiful pictures. I like the fact that the author made two of each project - one from hand spun and the other from mill spun. Sometimes I mixed up which was which! Great information source and wonderful patterns!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

It's Amy - your swap mistress for the Summer of Yarn Love swap.

Your pal (the person you are spoiling), contacted me the other day saying that she still has not received her last package.

Could you please email me at p3knitter AT gmail DOT com. I need to know if I need to get an Angel for her.

Thanks!