Thursday, August 14, 2008

I went to see a man about a horse

Actually a lady about a car, but I like that saying :)

My truck is getting older (it is just old actually), an 1989, and a gas HOG (10mpg!!). So, yesterday, I went and testdrove some vehicals. I wasn't really wanting/needing/expecting to buy at that time, but it happened! I did my research extentively for about a week and narrowed it down to three. The Nissian Rouge, the Honda CRV, and the Mitsubihi Outlander. I ended up going with the Rouge. This is not a picture of my actual car, but off the Nissan web site.

It is a Nissan Rouge SL AWD. And this is the key.



Neat huh? I can leave it in my purse and as long as I am withing 2-3feet, I am able to open the door(s). Also, I don't need a key to start the car. I was very concerned about that until the saleslady told me all of the security features about the keyless key. Very cool.

I have AC again!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

SissySees said...

Very nice! Congrats!