Friday, July 11, 2008

Venting!!!

Warning - this is a venting post. Also a VERY biased view. MY view. Please just bare with me.

There has been a lot of family stuff going on around this house. Stuff I am not really happy about. R left yesterday to move OUT OF STATE to take care of his mom. I know, it sounds all great humanitarian and all, but it's not. The woman needs a husband, not a son trying to take care of her like a husband does (not in that way though, get your head out of the gutter!) You know, honey do stuff.

Granted, we were going to move up to that area (two hours away) after I pass the Nursing Boards. We were going to move TOGETHER at ONE time, not separate and twice.

So, R is on his way up there yesterday and today. A thousand miles away. I am so sad.

3 comments:

SissySees said...

I'm sorry. Hang in there... Will you still be moving up there shortly?

yelley said...

wait... is it two hours away or a thousand miles away?

Nic said...

That blows. I don't blame you for being annoyed.