Friday, July 11, 2008

Summer of Yarn

I got a box! Well, I got it about a week ago, but between dead camera batteries and family stuff going on, I am just now telling the world what a wonderful spoiler I have.

Camera batteries still dead, will get some tomorrow.

The box is from my Summer of Yarn Spoiler. She (?) sent me a PURPLE (!) themed box. I love purple!!!! I recieved 4 skeins of Rowan all seasons cotton in Pansy. A chocolate bar that I have never tried before, it was very good. I also recievd some chocolate covered candy sticks from Purdy's called Mystics. Very good. And a really cute card.

I will get pictures this weekend. This weekend. I have the whole weekend off. SWEET!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am gald you like what I sent you. Hopefully I have figrued out what you'd like.

What will be the theme for the next parcel? Hmmm~ it's for your to find out. LOL