Saturday, February 16, 2008

I have NEWS!!!

I have wonderful news, I have a JOB!!! Well, I am just waiting on the urine test and the background test to come back ok, but other than that, I have employment!

I have been knitting. Most of the projects are on my Ravelry page. I have also been spinning, both on my wheel and I tried spindling again, and I love it. I currently have a subcription to tisjewelart fiber club. She has sent me the most wonderful batches of fiber! I have been spinning those on my wheel. I koolaid dyed some fiber and silk and have been having fun spinning those up. The "light fire" on my Raverly stash page is my dye job.


Since I have a job in the medical field, I needed some scrubs. I don't know where all my other scrubs are that I packed about a year ago are, so I made some scrub tops today.


I have been working on some lace from "A Gathering of Lace" It is called "A beginner's triangle". I am using Bernat's Soy Natural Blends. It is so soft! I had to go back and three more because I only got three, and they were on clearance at Michael's. The whole shawl is only going to cost me $12. SWEET! I love it when I can make something that large for that cheap.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! CONGRATULATIONS :D

That is wonderful and awesome news - and your WIPs are looking just wonderful. I'm hoping to tackle some lace myself soon : )

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I have some of that soy yarn too... Are you liking it?

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I have some of that soy yarn too... Are you liking it?