Friday, February 29, 2008

Employment!

I am now employed!!! It feels really good to say that. It feels really good to know that I be having some money coming to help offset the bills.

I am knitting and crocheting. Not much spinning though. No pictures lately. Two of my classmates are pregnant, so I am busy making baby blankets for that. I am also working on a quilt for R's mom. It is a pinwheel alternated with solid squares. All the different fabrics are cats or dogs. It is really cute. It is to the point now in the piecing of the top that it is getting very large! Some of the points are not coming out right, so that is frustrating. It is in the corner while I decide what to do with it.

My aunt just sent me some very cool pictures. One of them is a horse dusted with snow. I will have to ask her if I can put that one up here.

Talk to you later, and happy knitting (and quilting!)

No comments: