Saturday, December 15, 2007

A new baby!!!

I got my Christmas present early! His name is Toby. The vet says that he is a Doxie and Corgi mix. The pound said Doxie and Beagal mix. I believe the vet, as I have a Beagal mix and they don't look anything alike! Ditto (Blue collar) is being the "mom" with him also. Katie (black coat with green collar) is so big now. She is 40-45lbs now! So, much for my lapdog. Well, Toby is only 10lbs now and he is 6months already, so hopefully he will only get to maybe 20lbs. Still lap size then.
























Here is just a cute pic of all the girls trying to sleep on the same cushion that I put on the floor for them to use as a bed.






Still knitting. And crocheting. R's Christmas present is almost done. Uncle C's isn't started yet, but I am thinking a beanine hat. Easy but warm! Started crocheting Toby a coat to wear. Will post pics of everything after Christmas with who got what.

Happy Knitting and Merry Christmas!

p.s. Have a safe and happy trip Anne!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

And ohmighosh what a cute pup!!!!!! Congrats! And what a lovely present :D I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Anonymous said...

He's lovely! Congrats. He looks like a great lap dog!

Anonymous said...

He's lovely! Congrats. He looks like a great lap dog!

Peggy said...

Oh, what sweet babies!!!!! Girl, you are as crazy as I am, how in the world are we going to be able to keep up with all those KALs?