Monday, December 10, 2007

Hello

Well, I have most of my Christmas knitting done, just R's left to do. I know, the man that I love and adore is left to last. But really it is because I can't decide what to make him. I decided to make a scarf and he picked out the yarn. I think that I have started that project so many time that I will have to cut off the first few yards because it is unraveling. I still have to think of something for one of my uncles as he lives in the desert like me and really doesn't need any handknits but it supposed to be low 50's to high 40's tonight. I know, I know, it is snowing in other parts of the country right now, but when the rest of the year is 90 - 120 degrees here, 50 is cold!

Final is tomorrow so I am supposedly studying! I feel confident in myself though.

A lady that I met on Ravelry and I met for our first knitting group. It was so cool! Apparently, there is another lady in town that would like to knit with us. This is way cool! I haven't ever gone to a knit group before.

Oh! I may have an interview for a job that I really, really want!!!! Please keep your fingers crossed for me. Thank you, but I don't want to say anything more until after the interview!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh good luck! I will send happy job vibes in your direction!