Saturday, August 4, 2007

I got a BOX!!!

My Sock4 box arrived today!!!!!!!!!!!!







(note - major pic intensive)



I was winding up some yarn when the mailman came and handed me a box with my name on it. Now, I usually don't receive boxes unless I order something, so I was really, really excited!!


Really pretty wrapping! I love the pink and green together.





An overview of everything. (please excuse the mess on the kitchen table, was winding yarn!)






A set of pretty glass frog stitch markers







Rinse - free wool wash. I can't wait to try out the different scents!






Sox and leftover yarn! Looks like there was quite a bit left. Her blog says that the yarn is Knitpicks sock memories in "Spring Prarie". The pattern is "Cafe Curtains". Very pretty combo. The fit is perfect!




A Lantern Moon lamb tape measure, a cute knitting card, and a steel crochet hook






Sock blockers that she made herself to block my sox







Yarn! It is Lily Pad Love hand dyed yarn. 100% Peruvian Wool. So very soft!!!






The back







The sox on my feet!






Thank you, thank you, thank you Frenchy!!! You went above and beyond.

1 comment:

Frenchy said...

Yay! I'm so glad you liked everything and that the socks fit!