Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hello

Ok, I have some more time today. My SuperSoxBoxSwap. I did get my box. It is absolutely wonderful!!!!!!!!! I got some pretty yarn, I don't remember the brand(didn't bring the items or a list with me to the library) but it is very pretty pinks, purples, blues and such. I got a sox bag that is pink on the inside and white with pink and black paw prints on the outside. Very, very cute! Inside was some cute gemstone stitch markers and some round pins with animals like a monkey, elephant, cat, dog and such. I got a really cool pattern, I think that she made it herself. Oh, I got some macadamin nuts covered in chocolate. And she sent my dogs some treats, they are carob and mint! She also sent me a notebook that has graph paper as the pages. Very cool!!!If I have forgotten anything, I am very sorry. One thing, I don't know who my spoiler is to thank her properly. I will post pictures when I get home in about 2 weeks. Until next time - Happy Knitting!!!!

2 comments:

stargazer said...

Hey sockpal! Just wanted to let you know that your socks are finishing! I think they're gorgeous, and I hope you'll love them and all of the other treats you'll be receiving in just a few short weeks.

Tibbers said...

Thank you! I can't wait to see them.